BHIM : Bharat Interface for Money or Bhim Payments will be the latest app launched by Narendra Modi to boost Digital Payements in India. BHIM will be developed by National Payments Corporation of India , along with will be based upon UPI – Unified Payments Interface. Thus, by using UPI you can easily link your mobile number along with start receiving along with sending money to any additional bank account by simple taps. Here’s how you can download BHIM app apk or by Play store to start receiving Payments.
How to Download BHIM App on Android ?
How to use BHIM app – Review & Features ?
- Before we move onto the review let’s have a look onto the features of BHIM App – by NPCI
- Features –
- As its launched by NPCI – Its based upon UPI (Unified Payments Interface) thus, you can send or transfer money to any bank account instantly!
- There’s no time limit, you can send or receive your money anytime, anywhere 24 x 7.
- Besides, This kind of you can also use QR code to scan to pay or receive money.
- All the money you accept by BHIM will be instantly trasferred to your Bank account, no delays!
- Once, you have downloaded & installed the Bhim app – that will will ask you to Enter your mobile number & permission to send an SMS to the UPI.
- Here, enter your mobile number, along with tap on “OK”. ( Note – please keep in mind to register using the same mobile number which you use with bank as the app automatically fetches account numbers linked to mobile number)
- within the next step, you will be asked to register your passcode as shown within the image below –
Here, enter your “4 digit secret passcode” .
Please do not share your Passcode with anybody, as that will will be your secret password to log-on to the Bhim app.
- Once you have finished setting up the passcode, that will will right now ask you to select your default Bank Account which will be used to Send money or accept money as shown within the image below –
Once you select your Bank, the best thing about BHIM will be that will that will will automatically get the account number & IFSC code details of your bank account, just by using your mobile number which was entered. (Hence, please keep in mind to register using the same mobile number which you use with bank)
- that will pretty nicely detected my Bank of Baroda account details as shown within the image below –
Here simply “Tap on the account number” to link your bank account to Bhim UPI Payments app.
- Further, you may be asked to verify your Bank account either by debit card, or credit card expiry date depending upon the bank you selected.
- Once, you have finished setting up ! you are ready to start accepting & paying using the UPI Payments interface by Bhim!
- Click here to Download & Install BHIM app by Google Play Store
you can Download BHIM app apk by the link below –
Bhim app will be working fine all android versions such as Kitkat, lollipop, marshmallow, along with Nougat too! . Bhim app for iPhone & iOS link will be posted shortly!
This kind of , will be a not bad step by the Government of India by producing that will easier to use Digital currency for payments, do let us know your views about This kind of within the comments section below !